Warlord Games Sarge Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official home for all Business & News of the WG Sarge Store Support Program

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*

Go down 
+51
Zibz
DZ Sabre
Weave86
RVA_Sarge
nwunder33
Watersgabe
Jameson
Stukoke
Pete6982
Thaevilsmurf
Johnmucci
EdBaldridge
Greenflea
Shrapnelsmile
cdn8wx
Ra1nb0w6
MrT027
Piratepat25@yahoo.com
Foehammer888
shooeyd
Aryehlevi
BoltActionMissouri
TeamCritFail
Coldsteel2A
ToXiCProD
aetherith
Daniel9530
whytwolf
Richard K
Schuentf59
cpoon
Frep
cwelt
IronCenturion
dmacvittie
MadCarnaval
Soteric
whitphoto
Calaron
richard_sparks
Wolflord
Majin_nataku
Kodoth
Emiliano
Dunn911
Tom Whiter
Babaloski
johnbeapirate
judgedoug
Albiegamer
SargeAdmin
55 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SargeAdmin

*INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Empty
PostSubject: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Welcome one and all to the New, Improved, Sarge Program.  

Brought to you by Warlord Games via the folks in the UK Home office, this program is a sales & marketing program created to support Bolt Action, Beyond the Gates of Antares, and Konflict 47.
Please introduce yourself here:  Real Name (at least first name), city/state, and what store(s) you are a sarge for.   The Big List of Sarges will be updated with the posts here.

As of Fri, Sept 23 - we have five of 25 Sarges posting here (Emiliano and I don't count.)

Last edited by SargeAdmin on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Albiegamer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Hi, Al Beddow of Spokane Washington here.

I've been gaming since the early 60's, and since 1998 worked for various game companies including Kenzer&Co, AEG, Wizards of the Coast, Twilight Creations, Columbia Games, and Mongoose publishing. I've averaged 3-5 years with each company, Mongoose I was with 13 years the last three-plus running the entire program.

I love all forms of gaming except CCGs - those are just huge money sinks.
Back to top Go down
judgedoug

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 8:25 am

Douglas Craig
Richmond, VA
Battlegrounds (new), Dragon's Den (old)

I've been gaming since the late 80's, and main companies that I have done demo work for are Mongoose and Warlord. Miniatures gaming is my big thing; I love painting and playing. Current personal favorites are: Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit Strategy Battle Game, Kings of War, Age of Sigmar, Bolt Action. Though I've recently dived into Black Powder via ACW and Napoleonics.
Back to top Go down
johnbeapirate

johnbeapirate

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:35 am

John Brader
Northern VA (Leesburg/Ashburn)
Currently supporting Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn

I am part time in NJ and want to approach a new game store there called The Bearded Dragon; they don't carry Bolt Action yet.

I've been playing and a Bolt Action Sarge for years. I'm cautiously excited that this new formu approach and management will be successful and supportive.
Back to top Go down
http://tabletophistory.blogspot.com
Babaloski

Babaloski

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 10:40 am

Paul Cafiso
Tucson, AZ
Supporting Tucson Games and Gadgets and Galaxy of Games

I have been a Sarge since January 2015.

My son, Pablo Cafiso, is a Sarge at Amazing Discoveries in Tucson, AZ.
Back to top Go down
Tom Whiter

Tom Whiter

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Tom Whiter.
Roanoke, Virginia
Mishap Games

Originally from the UK. Been a GW player since the early 90's. Now I focus my gaming energy and finances mainly on Warlord's products, but still dabble with GW, X-wing and here recently, Galeforce 9's new Tank Skirmish game. I like to promote Warlord products because the rulesets are good, don't intentionally promote a "pay to win" atmosphere and they've priced their products reasonably.
Back to top Go down
Dunn911

Dunn911

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:51 am

Josh Dunn
Sioux City, IA
King Games

GW player since the late 90's. Played a lot of Battle ground back in the day and I'm happy to promote Bolt Action. I now have a large 4ground addiction too. I run the Bugeater GT Bolt Action tournament in Omaha, NB and run events in Minneapolis at Con of the North every year too. Recently attended my first Adepticon and loved it! Definitely will be back next year.
Back to top Go down
Emiliano

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 12:49 pm

Emiliano Morado, Im new to gaming but I am really into it! I need to learn how to paint still but I have lots of help here in the Phoenix office of Warlord Games. I am here to help make things right and to make sure that you all understand what Warlord Games can do and cannot do. I have met some of you on facebook and others through email or phone conversations and I am really impressed with the level of dedication you have towards the games you love. I will keep checking in on the forum but if I don't get back to you as fast as you would like please contact AL and he will be able to get a hold of me. I would really like to build up the popularity of the game and would like to encourage demos outside of the normal places. If you want to get to know me or have a store you would like me to help you with please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Kodoth

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Hi all Thomas (TJ) Weller I have been miniature gaming since 1996. I play just about everything. I am backing demo events to just be mainly warlord games for now. i live in Phoenix Az and my home store is THE Imperial Outpost Games.
Back to top Go down
Majin_nataku

Majin_nataku

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Hey guys I'm Ryan Carlson, Im the new guy, started gaming when I was 14 with battletech then to Lord of the rings miniatures then now bolt action, really love the game, just getting started in running demos and little local tournaments, been bug eater which Josh Dunn ran this year, went to nuke con and gonna go to adepticon next year, I'm part of the wahoo warrior YouTube channel which my buddy sean operates, looking forward to talking to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Emiliano

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 9:40 am

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to have you onboard!
Back to top Go down
Majin_nataku

Majin_nataku

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 1:31 am

So random question, I'm gonna be running a series of small tournaments leading up to adepticon, how do you guys prefer documentation of these events? And do you offer prize support for the people participating?
Back to top Go down
Wolflord

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 2:06 am

Martin Paquette.
Gatineau/Ottawa, Quebec/Ontario, Canada
FDB store and Multizone

Been a GW player since the early 90's. I discovered Boltaction two years ago, love the simple rules, the dice bag is an amazing cliffhanger and the army are well balanced and fun to play.
The community is getting bigger here, can't wait the get my hand on the 2.0 rule book. I'm planning the run a campaign base on the last months before the fall of Berlin after the holidays.
Back to top Go down
richard_sparks

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 7:39 pm

hello to all my name is Richard Sparks and I am a sarge that was in sacramento but, now I am in mexico. I wanted to re-connst and try and get some stuff started down here while I am here.
Back to top Go down
Calaron

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 6:42 am

Hello all!

My name is Zachariah Camp, but everyone calls me Zach.

I'm a new Sarge (as of yesterday) and I work with JAC Games out of Akron, Ohio. I'm a gamer of 10 years experience if you count my MTG years. Otherwise, 7 years worth of miniature gaming. Smile

Bolt Action and other historicals are something I've been trying to get running at JAC almost since I started. Who didn't want to see the dioramas at the museums as game when they were a kid?
Back to top Go down
whitphoto

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 8:15 am

I'm Nate and I'm in NY. I sarge out of ToyWiz in Nanuet NY and I also organize games at the Schenectady Wargamers Association in the Albany area.
Back to top Go down
Soteric

Soteric

PostSubject: 6   *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:34 am

Wade here,

Retired military, school teacher when my mouth and attitude don't manage to piss off my principal. I've been a hobby painter and game player from the age of twelve... so it's been... a long time. Recently, I've gone professional, so called because people are commissioning me to paint for them.

I do most of my work out of King's Landing Games in Waco, TX. I'm working hard to get historical miniature games off the ground there.

Bolt Action is awesome. I'm excited for the Blood Red Skies roll out. Also have interest in Roman, Black Powder and Doctor Who.

Back to top Go down
MadCarnaval

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 6:56 am

Hello all
I'm Cedric Barbas
Sarge for JacHobby (Laval, Québec) since the start of 2017

I'm a gamer since I remember, but I'm in the figurine gaming since 2000. I managed a store for a couple years and now I'm developping my own scenery company. I played a lot of games; 40k, warhammer fantasy, Mercs, Mordheim, Necromunda, Confrontation, Battlefleet gothic, Babylon five wars, dropzone commander, Epic Armageddon, Anima, Malifaux, Wahammer Ancient Battle, X-wing, Dust, Alchemy and probably a couple more that I forgot. I can honestly say that BA, K47 and GOA are the best games :-)
Back to top Go down
dmacvittie

dmacvittie

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi everyone
Don MacVittie
Sarge for Gnome Games out of Green Bay, WI
Been wargaming since the early 80s. Our local store is astounding, but our miniatures group just fell apart about a year ago, so we've had little in the way of games, even though the FLGS keeps an entire floor open at one of their stores for us. So I'll be pulling it together.
Have worked with Kenzer & Co (Al, is that why your name is so familiar?), Troll Lord, and ran Wargames @ Nordalia. I play a lot of games, from Warlord they would be Black Powder (ACW, AWI) and Bolt Action. Though my youngest is interested in K47 and GOA, so that'll be my excuse for adding more games :-).
Back to top Go down
IronCenturion

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Hey Everyone,

I am Shawn Allen the Sarge at Guardian Games in Perth New York. I look forward to speaking with you all about the hobby we love. I play a lot of bolt action and I am looking to drum up groups for Hail Caesar, Black Powder, and Test of Honor. I would love to talk to any of you about this to help me construct events for them.

Best,

Shawn Allen
Back to top Go down
cwelt

PostSubject: Checking in!   *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Good afternoon everyone!  My name is Curtis and I am checking in from Edmonton (Canada) and representing Red Claw Gaming.

I am an avid miniature gamer, and been gaming in general since the mid 80's.  I am excited to be a part of the program and hope to help get this wonderful community expanded in my city!

I am active in the Bolt Action and Test of Honour communities here in Edmonton and hope to expand both of them

Have a great day!!

Curtis
Back to top Go down
Frep

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am

Hi everyone

I'm Brett Bambridge and I'm involved with the Bolt Action community in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada via our local FLGS and boardgames lounge I Want That Stuff. Our Bolt Action community is very new, and very keen. We are starting up a friendly escalation league and hoping to have a solid turn out.

Thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
cpoon

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi everyone,

Chris Poon here from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada also representing my LGS Apt to Game.

I've been apart of the wargaming community in Edmonton for about 25 years. I'm proud to say we have a large wargaming community here.

My gaming group started playing Bolt Action just over a year ago. We are excited for the upcoming Blood Skies and are planning to start Konflict 47. One of the great things I enjoy about Warlord is the vast range of historical gaming available. I have been also investigating, Black Powder and Test of Honour as two other games I want to learn and share with our community.

I am excited to kick off my first sarge activity at our biggest local wargaming tournament where 6 of the most popular gaming systems collectively run tournaments. I will be running bolt action demos and offering open gaming during the event.

Happy to see other parts of Canada represented in the sarge program.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apttogame.com/
Schuentf59

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi all, I’m Ted Schuenemann my home store is Games Universe in Franklin Wisconsin.

I been playing miniatures games since 1988 and have been associated with several game companies demo teams. I spent 12 years in the US Navy (8 on sea duty) which has allowed me to go from Kenya to California and Australia to Alaska. After 12 years claims adjusting for a Mortocycle insurance company I taught middle school in an urban environment for 15 years. While teaching I brought miniature and card games into the classroom to break the tedium. I am currently playing British as my main BA force, but also have Americans and Germans. In K47 have the same 3 armies. I have played BA since inception and enjoy the play and community we have developed here in Milwaukee.
Back to top Go down
Richard K

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 8:47 am

Hello,

I am Richard Kelland from Brandon Manitoba. I am supporting Eye Opener Book Store. We have a new but burgeoning Bolt Action community that I hope to help expand into Test of Honour and Gates of Antares.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlord Games Sarge Team :: Sarge Program Business :: General Discussion-
Jump to: