Warlord Games Sarge Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official home for all Business & News of the WG Sarge Store Support Program

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shirts and other printing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnbeapirate

johnbeapirate

Shirts and other printing Empty
PostSubject: Shirts and other printing   Shirts and other printing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 10:25 am

For some of you, this may be the second time you're seeing this, but for others, please read.

My wife is a print broker and marketer, and she has offered to find us the best pricing on any kind of apparel for the Sarge program. Basically, if it can be printed on or embroidered, she can get it done. What I need is to have those with the authority to release the artwork and negotiate costs contact me and to know from all involved if there is interest.

In addition to clothing, she can make banners, notepads, tote bags, trophies, etc.

Personally, I'd like to see the Sarges promote the brand of Warlord as part of the promotion of the game. Graphics go a LONG way to showcasing product, especially among the world of games and miniatures.
Back to top Go down
http://tabletophistory.blogspot.com
johnbeapirate

johnbeapirate

PostSubject: Re: Shirts and other printing   Shirts and other printing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 11:04 am

Sarges,

I now have the official artwork, so I need to know a count of how many shirts you're interested in. Until I have a rough figure, I can't provide pricing, but it will be in the range of a normal t-shirt. The shirts will have either the standard Warlord logo or the Bolt Action logo.

-John
Back to top Go down
Majin_nataku

Majin_nataku

PostSubject: Re: Shirts and other printing   Shirts and other printing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 12:10 am

Are you still selling shirts?
Back to top Go down
johnbeapirate

johnbeapirate

PostSubject: Re: Shirts and other printing   Shirts and other printing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Had zero interest, so I haven't even started.
Back to top Go down
Majin_nataku

Majin_nataku

PostSubject: Re: Shirts and other printing   Shirts and other printing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 12:22 pm

I would be interested
Back to top Go down
SargeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Shirts and other printing   Shirts and other printing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:15 pm

I an interested in a few 2XL shirts (maybe even three).

I've discussed the t-shirt issue with Emeliano and Che [henceforth 'E&C' ] and the only concerns are approving a design to be the "official" Sarge Shirt, and restricting purchase to just current Sarges.

John, would you email me and see if we can set up a time to talk on the phone/skype to go over design and cost possibilities so I can provide some back to E&C

Thanks,
Al

Back to top Go down
johnbeapirate

johnbeapirate

PostSubject: Re: Shirts and other printing   Shirts and other printing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Al, my wife is the print broker, so I'd prefer to set something up with her. Knowing the kinds of things she's going to need, can you tell me quantity, sizes, type (t, polo, sweat...) colors, and the status of artwork. Then, she can have an idea of costs for a productive conversation.
Back to top Go down
SargeAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Shirts and other printing   Shirts and other printing Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 1:51 am

johnbeapirate wrote:
Al, my wife is the print broker, so I'd prefer to set something up with her.  Knowing the kinds of things she's going to need, can you tell me quantity, sizes, type (t, polo, sweat...) colors, and the status of artwork.  Then, she can have an idea of costs for a productive conversation.
okay, right now I have ZERO Idea... I haven't even gotten a proper count of how many are in the Sarge program from Phoenix, let alone info like sizes, artwork etc.

I've been discussing with Emiliano exploring a private store on Cafe Press where Sarges could purchase official shirts, but that is just in the first talking stages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirts and other printing   Shirts and other printing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirts and other printing
Page 1 of 1