Warlord Games Sarge Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official home for all Business & News of the WG Sarge Store Support Program

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SargeAdmin

AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER   AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 am

Here is the Thread for all NOVEMBER 2017 After Action Reports
Back to top Go down
Frep

PostSubject: Re: AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER   AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 3:00 pm

1) I Want That Stuff/Board Game Empire
2)1150B 19th Street, Brandon, MB R7B 2M4
3) N/A
4) 1000 point Bolt Action games
4) November 19th, Noon until 5:00 pm
5) Information posted on local facebook group, "Brandon Wargaming League"
November 19th, 1000 point platoon(s),players are allowed to field up to two platoons, either generic reinforced platoon or from a theater selector. The aim is to have fun and play the game. Players will pay $10 cash each day for tables and prize support. Prizes will be randomly drawn in November, as well as gift certificates for IWTS will be drawn on the day. Each player will get one ticket in the draw for each day that they attend.
6) 7 Players
7) For our final day of our escalation league we had a good player attendance and many players commented on how much they enjoyed the league and how they looked forward to future events. After the completion of our games, draws were held for prizes, both door prize and the tickets each player earned for participating in each round of the league. It turned out that in the end, every person who had attended the league walked away with a prize of some kind. Either they won a door prize on the day they attended, or one of their tickets were pulled when we did the final draws.
Cool The store was quite busy with a Magic the Gathering Event as well as several games of Bloodbowl and Pathfinder being run simultaneously with our event.
9) Photos posted on the Warlord Sarges Facebook Page

EDIT: Apologies, I forgot to do my report in a timely manner, hence the fuzziness of some of the details, but this was once again a highly successful and enjoyable event.
Back to top Go down
cpoon

PostSubject: Re: AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER   AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 5:43 pm

1) Apt To Game

2)5722 104 St NW  Edmonton, AB T6H 2K2

3) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4) In store demos / open gaming night November 5 and 19, 2017 - 2pm till 6pm both days

5) Information posted on local facebook group, "Edmonton "Bolt Action" gaming" and mini event cards located at the store.

6) November 5 we had 6 new players show up for demos, infantry sprues provided by Emiliano were given out to all those who tried out a demo game. Additionally 2 players had a 1000 pts open gaming match.

November 19 we had 4 individuals show up and play in a multiplayer open gaming match. Each player built a 750 pts list, total 1500 pts per side in a 2v2 match.

7) Both days I offered demos and open gaming with the assistance of my gaming group. We ran 2 demos with new players both days. Veteran players were offered an opportunity to play games during the open gaming period. Any new or interested customers were given assistance with figuring out what products to start with if jumping in. Matches were fun and enabled people to experiment different lists. It was great to allow people walking into the store visually see Bolt Action out of the box.

9) Photos posted on the Warlord Sarges Facebook Page under the album titled "Apt To Game - Demos and Open Gaming Nov 2017" All photos also attached to this post

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry for the late AAR holiday season and life as a teacher tied me up from posting sooner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apttogame.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER   AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAR - 2017 NOVEMBER
Page 1 of 1