Warlord Games Sarge Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official home for all Business & News of the WG Sarge Store Support Program

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane Atchison

Shane Atchison

You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email Empty
PostSubject: You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email   You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Hey Guys,
I am going to be doing some house cleaning in about a week, just to make sure that everybody on here is a current Sarge, and that everything is kosher. I know Al did a great job in that respect, but I wouldn't be earning my paycheck if I didn't do my due diligence.

With that being said, please do email me with your real name, and your screenname and your sponsoring store, even if you've provided me this information already; I'm going to try to do this once a month just to keep on top of things without having to spend ALL of my time on the forums ( I would love to be able to do this but I just can't get Warlord to pay me to lurk on forums all day. It seems they want me to do actual work for some reason.)
Back to top Go down
MattR@KellysKomix

PostSubject: Re: You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email   You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Thanks Sean - I believe I already emailed my correct forum name - and look forward to working with you here in Montana!
Back to top Go down
Majin_nataku

Majin_nataku

PostSubject: Re: You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email   You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 6:46 am

What's your email Shane?
Back to top Go down
Shane Atchison

Shane Atchison

PostSubject: Re: You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email   You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 8:34 am

Back to top Go down
Majin_nataku

Majin_nataku

PostSubject: Re: You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email   You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 11:39 am

Awesome I emailed you
Back to top Go down
Emiliano

PostSubject: Re: You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email   You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Majin_nataku wrote:
What's your email Shane?

emiliano.morado@warlordgames.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email   You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have one week to submit your Screenname to me via Email
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlord Games Sarge Team :: Sarge Program Business :: Pgm Rules / Official Announcements-
Jump to: