Warlord Games Sarge Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official home for all Business & News of the WG Sarge Store Support Program

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*

Go down 
+50
Zibz
DZ Sabre
Weave86
RVA_Sarge
nwunder33
Watersgabe
Jameson
Stukoke
Pete6982
Thaevilsmurf
Johnmucci
EdBaldridge
Greenflea
Shrapnelsmile
cdn8wx
Ra1nb0w6
MrT027
Piratepat25@yahoo.com
Foehammer888
shooeyd
Aryehlevi
BoltActionMissouri
TeamCritFail
Coldsteel2A
ToXiCProD
aetherith
Daniel9530
whytwolf
Richard K
Schuentf59
cpoon
Frep
cwelt
IronCenturion
MadCarnaval
Soteric
whitphoto
Calaron
richard_sparks
Wolflord
Majin_nataku
Kodoth
Emiliano
Dunn911
Tom Whiter
Babaloski
johnbeapirate
judgedoug
Albiegamer
SargeAdmin
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
whytwolf

*INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 11:16 am

Hello,

I'm Brian Alter, supporting Off the Wall Games in Hadley, MA. We currently play Bolt Action, but will soon be moving into demoing Test of Honor and Beyond the Gates of Antares.

I spent the last 6 years being a demo agent and play-tester for Catalyst Game Labs' Battletech property, but recently retired from that.
Back to top Go down
Daniel9530

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Daniel O. Here. Phoeniz, AZ area.

Imperial Outpost is my local store

Entered wargaming about 10 years ago in my teens and have come to love the hobby side very muich. Only recently got into the gaming side of it.
Back to top Go down
aetherith

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 9:42 am

Hey all,

My name is Thomas Foulds and I'm actually pretty new to the wargaming scene. Been painting and playing D&D for 3/4 years but only really started Bolt Action/KF47 in the last year or so.

I just moved to Las Vegas NV and am hoping to drum up some more players for BA/KF47/Test of Honor at my local store, War Room Games.
Back to top Go down
http://aetherith.net
ToXiCProD

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Hey all,

Kyle bey out of Kaukauna, wi representing Adventure games of oshkosh, wi.

I play Germany and soviets in BA... been playing about 6 months... first saw the game at adepticon 2017 and got hooked.

Also play 40k (Guard, tau, orkz) and Flames of war(soviets), star wars x wing and armada

Looking to run my first demo of BA tomorrow with some locals new to the game and working on my new soviet army for two upcoming conventions where i will also be demoing the game.
Back to top Go down
Coldsteel2A

PostSubject: Hello Doug!   *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 1:58 pm

judgedoug wrote:
Douglas Craig
Richmond, VA
Battlegrounds (new), Dragon's Den (old)

I've been gaming since the late 80's, and main companies that I have done demo work for are Mongoose and Warlord. Miniatures gaming is my big thing; I love painting and playing. Current personal favorites are: Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit Strategy Battle Game, Kings of War, Age of Sigmar, Bolt Action. Though I've recently dived into Black Powder via ACW and Napoleonics.
Back to top Go down
Coldsteel2A

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Carlos Soltero

Store(s):
1- The Dragon’s Hoard, Staunton, Virginia
2- Your Hobby Place, Fredericksburg, Virginia
3- TBA

Army veteran
University Professor

Bolt Action - 5 armies
Black Powder

I usually run events at each store, at least once a month. This year I held a Crete camping that consisted of multiple events and currently I am hosting one desert campaigns at each store.
Back to top Go down
TeamCritFail

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Hello,

I am Jake (not from State Farm) Miller from Kokomo, Indiana. I am Sarge for The Kingdom Cards and Games. I've been playing miniatures games since about 2014-2015. Had a bit of gamer ADHD, couldn't decide on a game I really wanted to play and wanted to try all of them. Now I've settled down a bit, focusing mostly on Dropfleet Commander, Bolt Action, and Test of Honor. I'm lucky enough to have a girlfriend also interested in the same sorts of games I am!

I have a German force for Bolt Action, mostly consisting of Winter Grenadiers and Winter Fallschirmjager. Hope to build some interest for the game and to create some dedicated events for those already playing locally.
Back to top Go down
BoltActionMissouri

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Eric Fontaine, Currently Stationed at Fort Leonard Wood MO, SARGE for Gamer's Hideout in St Robert, but I bounce around the entire MO region depending on work schedules and distance/time/bang for the buck opportunities to demo, and run tournaments. Happy to be here, and ready to do my part to row this boat!
Back to top Go down
Aryehlevi

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Hey guys I am Aryeh (Ari) Levi from Martinsburg WV and representing ayour Hobby Place store! Im looking forward to promoting Bolt action and warlord games to people in my local area and learning from you all!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.yourhobbyplace.com
shooeyd

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi All,
My name is David Shuster from Windham, ME. My home store is Crossroad Games in Standish, ME.
I have been an avid wargamer for 17 years, playing mostly WW2, but have gamed most time periods in various scales and focuses. I have also been a Magic the gathering level 1 judge in the past and organized local tournaments and weekly play when I lived in Colorado and then when I moved to Maine. I have been involved with Huzzah Con since it's inception in 2010 running games and helping with organization. The convention is held in May every year and has grown to be one of New England's premier historical wargaming conventions. I'm also a big fan of role playing and have been doing that for 25+ years. Currently I have Soviet and German forces in strength with Americans in the works. I'm very excited to be a part of this community and helping work to make it grow.
Back to top Go down
Foehammer888

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 11:26 am

My name is Joshua Danker, from Somerville MA. My store is Alpha Omega Hobby in Quincy MA.

I’ve been playing BA/Konflikt for about a year and a half now. Been gaming for over 20 years, playing a bit of everything: 40k, WHFB, BFG, Flames of War, Hordes/Warmachine, Infinity, etc. trying to get a community started at my local store. Had a demo day on Feb 23rd, and am planning another for the end of March.
Back to top Go down
Piratepat25@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Patrick kehoe st.louis MO just starting the sarge program
Working with miniture market at their new retail location
Going to start demo's march 24th in april 1 more followed by a 800 ppint tournament in may then a 1250 in june give everyone a chance to build up their armies befoe maybe a 1500 point tank war later on.been gaming for about 20 years
New to bolt action 3 months going to move into k47 also
Back to top Go down
MrT027

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:08 am

Sylvain Tardif
Laval, Quebec
Store : Zakeda Sport in Longueil

Played a lot of Warhammer Fantasy on the competitive scene and I stoped all GW at the beginning of AoS. I looked for and historical wargame and hesitated between FoW and Bolt Action. I never regret going all in with Bolt Action Smile

The structure of this game is just amazing and I can't stop playing, newbs or veteran competitors alike !
Back to top Go down
Ra1nb0w6

Ra1nb0w6

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:57 am

Hi All,
Chris Kadish from Windsor Locks, Connecticut.

I've been TO for FoW for about 9 years, before that was Warhammer 40K. I also am dabbling in ToH and Beyond the Gates of Antares. Currently trying to juggle an escalation league between two stores here in Central CT
Back to top Go down
cdn8wx

PostSubject: Cory, Wyoming. Dugout Collectibles   *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Hi I’m somewhat new been playing since November. I’m grateful to have this opportunity to help not only spread fun but to try and build community through this game. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shrapnelsmile

Shrapnelsmile

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 8:46 am

Greetings crew,

I'm Mark from Central California, representing Hobbytown USA in Fresno. We are also integrating various warlord systems at game days / nights for the local public libraries.
I've volunteered / worked for multiple companies in the industry over the years, and Warlord is by far the greatest experience I've ever had.

I've been rolling ones for over four decades, enjoying numerous types of gaming including card games as well as some hybrid board / minis gateways.

Since bolt action has a slew of players in the region, my primary game focus is K-47 and other secondary systems for Warlord.
Currently painting: Test of Honour.

Thank you, Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Greenflea

PostSubject: Hello all!   *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 1:53 pm

New surge here.
I will be running games in the near future at imaging games and hobbies in Sherwood Arkansas

I've been miniature gaming since the 80's playing d&d and battletech for the longest.
I became a demo agen for wiz kids running several game lines in my local area until the restructuring of wiz kids.
I've played 40k and flames of war and now I ply bolt action. WWII has a soft spot in my heart and I love the chance to tech people how to play this game
I hope to have many years of fun and games in this next chapter of my gaming life..
Back to top Go down
EdBaldridge

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Booyah, Greetings from Sebring, FL!
Ed Baldidge here. I travel a lot around the state, but make The BattleZone my home.
If you are in Florida, give me a call. We'll try and get in a game. 863-443-0617.
Back to top Go down
Johnmucci

Johnmucci

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi,
I’m John from Chicago.
The store that I have been running events at is the Dice Dojo is Chicago.
We do Bolt Action twice a week with special events often.
https://facebook.com/groups/390068777817487

I got started in the hobby with Car Wars and D&D way back when...
I got hooked on on Bolt Action and Konflict 47 a while back and have not looked back.

I also play a few zombie skirmish games and star saga.
Recently have been eyeballing Test of Honor and blood red skies.

Thanks - John
Back to top Go down
Thaevilsmurf

Thaevilsmurf

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:20 pm

Hello All!

Becoming a new Sarge at Adler Hobby in Manchester, NH!  (http://www.adlerhobby.net/)

Been playing Bolt Action & Gates of Antares regularly and have been very happy to play Test of Honour when I get the chance.  Recently did a big ToH demo at Huzzah! Con in Maine.

I started wargaming with Warhammer Fantasy/40K and D&D but now do a little bit of everything.

I look forward to being part of the group.

Thanks,
Patrick T.
(Thaevilsmurf)
-Adler Hobby - http://www.adlerhobby.net/
Back to top Go down
Pete6982

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:46 pm

I'm Peter Hansen out of Springfield, MO working as the Sarge for Meta-games Unlimited. I mostly play Bolt Action using Finns, but am working on a few other armies as well. I'm looking to get into Civil War era Black Powder and possibly Test of Honor.

I got into miniature gaming with Heroquest in the early '90s, and have played a lot of Warhammer, Warhammer 40k, Mordheim, Blood Bowl, as well as other games such as Battletech and Star Fleet Battles. I slowly lost interest in 40k as the rules drifted away from the golden age of 2nd and 3rd edition, but played Fantasy up until GW nuked the old world. After that I played Star Wars Armada and X-wing for a few years. I heard about Bolt Action from a guy in our local Blood Bowl league (Bryan Swanson) and really liked what I saw at a demo. Finally took the plunge last fall and have been loving it. Feels like 2nd edition 40k set in WW2 with some awesome new mechanics like pins and order dice. Terrain and various weapon types matter! Also power gaming doesn't seem feasible in this game. Some things are strong, but everything has its place.
I lived in Finland for a few years and met several Winter War and Continuation War vets, so Finns were an obvious choice. I've been to several tournaments and have enjoyed the more laid back/mature crowd. Looking forward to helping my local community grow!
Back to top Go down
Stukoke

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Hail from Maine. My name is Blair j. Fenning Sr. Home store is 3d games Farmington ME. I'm an old grognard at heart, played many games over the years, looking forward to developing a community for the game.
Back to top Go down
Jameson

Jameson

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 8:04 pm

Hello, I am Jameson Carstens. Located in Murray Kentucky. My FLGS is Dragons Hoard Gaming. I have been playing miniature wargames for about 18 years. I have worked in several stores when I was younger promoting and teaching games such as magic and several games workshop games. Bolt Action is my newest hobby and so far my most enjoyed. The local gamers and I are really enjoying it. I currently work as a manufacturing technician for Briggs and Stratton. I can be found at the local shop most Sundays demoing and running Bolt Action events.
Back to top Go down
Watersgabe

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 7:16 am

Hello All! I'm a new sarge, my name is Gabe Waters. I may be the youngest here at 18 years old. I am in Jonesboro, Arkansas and I sarge for the store Gamers Haven!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
nwunder33

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Hello everyone. I am a new Sarge. My name is Nigel Wunder. I will be working with Owl Central Games in Reading PA.

I have been miniature gaming for most of my adult life. I have played everything from Warhammer 40k, Mech Warrior Dark Age, Battletech, Heroclix, Warhammer Fantasy, AoS and many more. I have also enjoyed Magic the Gathering, Force of Will and a few other card games over the years but I always come back to miniatures. Excited to join the ranks and help build a community at my FLGS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlord Games Sarge Team :: Sarge Program Business :: General Discussion-
Jump to: