Warlord Games Sarge Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official home for all Business & News of the WG Sarge Store Support Program

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*

Go down 
+50
Zibz
DZ Sabre
Weave86
RVA_Sarge
nwunder33
Watersgabe
Jameson
Stukoke
Pete6982
Thaevilsmurf
Johnmucci
EdBaldridge
Greenflea
Shrapnelsmile
cdn8wx
Ra1nb0w6
MrT027
Piratepat25@yahoo.com
Foehammer888
shooeyd
Aryehlevi
BoltActionMissouri
TeamCritFail
Coldsteel2A
ToXiCProD
aetherith
Daniel9530
whytwolf
Richard K
Schuentf59
cpoon
Frep
cwelt
IronCenturion
MadCarnaval
Soteric
whitphoto
Calaron
richard_sparks
Wolflord
Majin_nataku
Kodoth
Emiliano
Dunn911
Tom Whiter
Babaloski
johnbeapirate
judgedoug
Albiegamer
SargeAdmin
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RVA_Sarge

RVA_Sarge

*INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 3:45 am

Hello everyone!

John Perkins, prior USAF
Richmond, VA
Battlegrounds
^taking over for Doug Craig

I've been gaming since around 2007. I have done demo work for Warlord under Doug Craig at Dragons Den (closed) and Battlegrounds (including doing a demo game of Bolt Action for Carlos above, great guy). Miniatures gaming is my big thing, besides LARPing. I actively play: Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit Strategy Battle Game, Bolt Action, Cruel Seas, Blood Red Skies, Gates of Antares (and have played many more systems!). I've started working on a few armies for Black Powder for AWI (British) and Napoleonics (French, Waterloo).I've been involved in Warlord Games systems for around five years now. I'm actively interested in expanding our community and running monthly events. We just launched our Cruel Seas Escalation League, with plans for more Leagues later this year!
Feel free to join our Facebook groups:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CentralVirginiaWarlordGamers/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BoltActionRichmond/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CentralVirginiaWarlordGamers/
Weave86

PostSubject: Hello all.   *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 1:12 pm

I am Eric Weaver, new Sarge for Dragons Den in Boone, NC.
I would love any advice that you all have.
Back to top Go down
DZ Sabre

PostSubject: Greetings, All!   *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Hello!.  Darrin (DZ Sabre) here.  I am Sarge for Just For Fun Games in Peoria, IL.  

Been wargaming for 40 or so years but started tabletop gaming in 2012.  I play 40k, Mordheim, Frostgrave and the like but my favorites and focus are Bolt Action, Warlords of Erehwon, Black Seas and Blood Red Skies.
Back to top Go down
Zibz

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Hello Everyone

Jarrett Evans

Long time gamer here ( 30+ ) from Abbotsford BC Canada.

Looking forward to the role of Sarge at Nerd Haven Games also in Abbotsford BC.
I have played everything under the sun and love the hobby. Right now I am into
Legion / Hordes / X-Wing / Bolt Action / Team Yankee/ Flames of War and other
games hidden from my wifes view lol. I am also part of a team that has started
our own event called Tabletop Warriors GT at a local hotel. Warlord Games has a
great line up and I look forward to representing and growing the community.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ScttCastellow

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 8:12 am

Hello everyone, I'm Scott Castellow. I'll be the Sergeant for Tower of Games in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

I've enjoyed playing Bolt Action and Konflikt 47, while just recently investing in Gates of Antares and Blood Red Skies. I'm excited to grow the community in my area. This is a new experience and I'm very excited to get started!
Back to top Go down
mckay4

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 9:30 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan McKay from Windsor, Ontario, Canada and i will be working with tabletop renaissance.
I've been playing GW and other wargames for about 6 years and have been playing Bolt Action for about 8 months and have been having a blast converting people to Bolt Action.
Back to top Go down
nazgull2k1

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 5:19 pm

Hello,

My name is John Mullins, and I support Miso's Game Room and Collectibles in Louisville, KY area. I began running Bolt Action demo days and it just kinda took off... so the Store Owner asked me to be the Sarge.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
daniel.sauerwein

daniel.sauerwein

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 8:54 pm

Greetings,

My name is Daniel and Emiliano got me involved in the Sarge program. I live in Bismarck, ND, and have reached out in the past to the local store in my area, but have not had much success. I am still willing to try my best to help in some fashion and have a couple of cool possibilities, including helping with a veteran art project, where figure painting might be something they are interested in.

I would certainly love to hear how others have been able to be active Sarges when the local store appears not receptive. What other things can we do within the community? Is there the possibility of partnering with a local library? I have also reached out to the HMGS NextGen initiative to attempt to grow the hobby in my area as well, so I am just checking to see about what avenues there are when a store either is not interested or does not exist in the vicinity. Thanks and I look forward to hearing suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*    *INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlord Games Sarge Team :: Sarge Program Business :: General Discussion-
Jump to: